Δευτέρα 11 Απριλίου 2016

'Having cancer saved my life', says former Dunblane Primary Pupil - ITV News


ITV News

'Having cancer saved my life', says former Dunblane Primary Pupil
ITV News
He told the Daily Record newspaper: "I believe having cancer saved my life and I'm here 20 years later in good health." Mr Dow was diagnosed with a rare form of leukaemia aged five, after his parents took him to hospital with suspected tonsillitis.
Former Dunblane schoolboy escaped massacre as he was in hospital battling cancerMirror.co.uk
'Cancer saved my life': Dunblane schoolboy diagnosed with leukaemia says disease stopped him dying at hand of ...Scottish Daily Record

all 3 news articles »


from #AlexandrosSfakianakis via Alexandros G.Sfakianakis on Inoreader http://ift.tt/1SJdoAP
via IFTTT

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις