As I complete my first year as Editor of JAMA Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery, I would like to take this opportunity to thank our authors, editors, staff, reviewers, and readers for the many substantial contributions they made to the journal. Without our authors producing the research and sharing their thoughts, experiences, and observations, we would not have the content to create our fine journal. I thank my Deputy Editors, Neal Futran and Sukgi Choi, and Associate Editors, Timothy Smith and Timothy Hullar. I also owe much thanks to Karen Dodson, Editorial Manager, for her wonderful organizational skills and professional support during this past year. And finally, I acknowledge the support of the superb JAMA Network publication staff in Chicago.
from #AlexandrosSfakianakis via Alexandros G.Sfakianakis on Inoreader http://ift.tt/2kqHaRK
via IFTTT
Εγγραφή σε:
Σχόλια ανάρτησης (Atom)
Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις
-
This paper proposes an enhanced ant colony optimization with dynamic mutation and ad hoc initialization, ACODM-I, for improving the accuracy...
-
2016-09-24T01-16-18Z Source: International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences Biswajit Majumder, Viral Tandel, Sandip Ghosh, Sharmis...
-
Antibodies, Vol. 7, Pages 6: In-Depth Comparison of Lysine-Based Antibody-Drug Conjugates Prepared on Solid Support Versus in Solution Anti...
-
No large-scale, head-to-head, phase III, randomized, controlled trial with an adequate sample size has investigated the effect of concurrent...
-
Related Articles Long-acting insulin allergy in a diabetic child. Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol. 2017 Apr 01;:394632017700431 Authors...
-
JPM, Vol. 8, Pages 5: Acknowledgement to Reviewers of Journal of Personalized Medicine in 2017 Journal of Personalized Medicine doi: 10.339...
-
Accumulating data have indicated that citrus polymethoxyflavones (PMFs) have the ability to affect brain function. In the present study, we ...
-
ACS Nano DOI: 10.1021/acsnano.7b02426 from #AlexandrosSfakianakis via Alexandros G.Sfakianakis on Inoreader http://ift.tt/2h1neaG via...
-
Hypopharyngeal Cancer Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Medgadget (blog) Latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare di...
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου